Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Know Your Home and Community

This week I have a new assistant. I am so excited to be working with Betsy Ricks and know we will have a great time working with our Wolfs. We also worked on Achievement 4 requires some homework but we did most of it in our meeting. We went over 4a but could not complete it because I could not get my printer to work so we will finish it up in our next den meeting. We also discussed 4b-what to do if someone comes to the door and wants to come in, 4c-tell what to do if someone calls on the phone and 4d what to remember when leaving your home. You would be proud of your boys, they knew all the answers and then some. Home work was 4e-with your family make a job chart and 4f-Visit a historic or government location. I suggested the post office or library. We had a guest speaker as well this week, my husband, Tanner Johnson. He is PM for a construction company and spoke with the boys about construction and some of the equipment they use. Tanner helped us pass off Elective 8a and got us excited about our much smaller building achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment